Like most other components in the Erizos studio environment, Agent keeps detailed logs under which you can see:
- Every action agent has performed in log format.
- By clicking on each of the log entries you can get JSON formatted information about that entry
- If additional commands were executed in that entry, you will be able to see the order of events.
Searching the logs.
All Erizos logs allow a high precision searching by using the following filter:
- Date & time: you can filter the logs by date (one day at a time), and within specific hours during that day.
- Level: you can filter logs to show only entries of specific level.
You can add multiple level into the filter and get all the logs that match those levels.
- Category: you can filter the logs by category, the categories are processes or part of the system. Each entry category indicates the process or piece in which the action logged occurred.
You can add multiple categories into the filter and get all the logs entries that matches those categories.
Filter: each log has a message attached to it that describe a little better what was the action that was logged.
under Filter you can insert search terms and get all the logs that their message contains the search term as a word or part of it.
for more information: working with Erizos Logs