Macros allow you to extend keyboard shortcuts and create custom functionality assigned to a shortcut.
To create a Macro:
- Go to the Settings ()
- Go to Macros and click Add ()
- Click on the Shortcut field and press the key, or combindation of keys, to be binded with your Macro
- Click on the Macro and type the Macro command to be executed
- Click Save Settings to Save the macros you created
- You can also remove any Macros by clicking on this icon
The Macro list:
|Takes in/Push in a Page by providing the page ID
|TakePage pageID_1 pageID_2 pageID_n
|Takes in/Push in a series of Page by providing the page ID separated by a space.
- To Import a Macro Click Import () and select the file (.ezmacros) to be Imported.
- To Export a Macro Click Export () and select the location.