Components can be used to create and store common UI designs that are being used in multiple UIs. this saves the user time by eliminating the process of tediously creating multiple duplicate of the same UI design. this customized UIs can be attached to multiple UIs at the same time, as well as updated at the same time when the component is modified. for example, users can create a UI design that can read the Pages that are available in your Playlist. users can then attach this Component to any UI and it will all have the functionality they need and will save users time of tediously designing it in every UI that uses it.
To create a new component:
- Go to the UI Manager -> Components
- Click Create New Component
- Name your new UI component and click Create
Attaching UI Components to UI
Attaching Library to UI is straighforward:
- Go to the UI you want the UI Component to be attached
- Under the UI Builder Controls window, click Add Component
- Check the Components you want to add and Click Update
Removing UI Components from UI
To remove the component from the UI:
- Under the Builder Controls window, click the Add Component
Uncheck the Components you want to remove from the UI and click Update
Deleting the Component while its being used/referenced will display Unknown Component, and may break the UI.
Adding and Accessing Modules
To add and access Modules, Please visit Modules documentation.