Creating Shows UIs
There are two ways to create Shows UI: by Generating the Shows UI or Manually creating the Shows UI by adding Shows, Generating UIs is a quick workflow when generating only one UI from a Show while manually creating the UI is useful when creating UI for Multiple Shows
To generate a Shows UI:
- Toggle the Browse/Hide Shows
- Select the Show you want to generate a UI
- Right+Click and select Create UI or Click Create UI button
- A confirmation popup will appear, click Yes to create UI and No to cancel, Erizos will automatically create a new UI with the selected shows assigned
Manually creating the UI
Manually creating UIs is beneficial when you want to use multiple Shows at the same time, the process is similar to Assigning Shows to UI
- Click Create New UI ( icon)
- Name your UI and Click Create
- Select the UI to be used, then toggle the Browse/Hide Shows button
- Select the Show in Show Manager that you want to assign in the UI
- There are two ways to assign a ShowUI to a Show. Erizos Studio will assign the selected ShowUI to the selected Show.
You can select multiple Shows by Ctrl + Click and selecting templates at the Shows Manager
Assigning shows is used when you have existing UIs and you want to add data from other Shows
- Select the UI to be used, then toggle the Show/Hide Shows button
- Select the Shows in Shows Manager that you want to assign in the UI
- Right+Click and select Assign to selected or Drag and Drop the Show to the middle window, Studio will assign the selected show to the selected UI
You can select multiple shows by Ctrl + Click and selecting shows at the Shows Manager
Show/Hide Empty UIs
Erizos Studio can quickly hide/unhide empty UIs. in the example below, we have two empty UIs named EmptyShowUI and ARWall,
When Show Empty UIs is checked, it will show all UIs, including UIs with no Shows.
When Show Empty UIs is unchecked, it will only show all UIs that are NOT EMPTY.
Adding and accessing Modules
To add and access Modules, Please visit Modules documentation.